Applications for the 2022-2023 CART Fellowship Program are now open! Apply by Friday, June 10th.
This year in the Center for Archival Research and Training (CART), we are focusing on archival collections on agriculture, labor, and community in Santa Cruz County, as well as a collection of photographs and papers from artist Ingeborg Gerdes.
In the Center for Archival Research and Training, graduate students can:
- Get hands-on, paid experience in archival processing in an academic library
- Enhance your research skills in archives and primary sources
- Help make archival collections more discoverable and accessible to researchers
- Learn about different library and archives career options
- Get experience curating a public exhibit
- Learn about innovative digital tools that you can use in your research and teaching
- Make connections with graduate students from different disciplines and interests
Want to learn more? Register for the CART Information session on April 20th from 12-1pm via Zoom. This session will be recorded and posted on the CART website.
More information about the Center for Archival Research and Training is available on our website. Contact CART Archivist Alix Norton at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and to submit your application. The application deadline is Friday, June 10th.