Applications for the 2020-2021 CART Fellowship Program are now open!
In the Center for Archival Research and Training, graduate students can:
- Get hands-on, paid experience in archival processing in an academic library
- Enhance your research skills in archives and primary sources
- Help make archival collections more discoverable and accessible to researchers
- Learn about different library and archives career options
- Get experience curating a public exhibit
- Learn about innovative digital tools that you can use in your research and teaching
- Make connections with graduate students from different disciplines and interests
Learn more about the Center for Archival Research and Training. Contact CART Archivist Alix Norton at email@example.com with any questions and to submit your application. Apply by Monday, May 18th for first consideration.