The new Fall 2014 LAUC statewide newsletter is available here.
A new document that gives an overview of the local and statewide LAUC organizations, is linked here and just below ("About LAUC").
The 2014 LAUC Statewide Assembly was held at UC Davis on Wednesday, April 23rd. Videos of the afternoon presentations are on the web site. Next year's Assembly will be held in San Diego.
About LAUC - A brief summary of the local and statewide organizations.
- Rosters: Executive Board & Committees | Membership
- Minutes: Executive Board | General Membership
- Past Committee Service: Local & Statewide (2001-15) (.xls file)
Resources for committee members
- Sturgis Parliamentary Procedure
- LAUC-SC Ex Bd. page (draft pbwiki)
- List of Ongoing Tasks for LAUC-SC Executive Council
- LAUC SC Officers—Supplementary Job Details
- Campus Welfare Committee rep-Job Details
- Counter-Offers Task Force Report (2009) (Appendix I)
- Research & Professional Development Report (2008)
- Recruitment & Retention Committee Report (2008) (Appendix I, Appendix II, Charge)
- Librarian Retention Report (2002)
CAPA Committee Page (Includes membership, annual Reports and minutes)
Old Procedures Links, for reference
- Related Documents
- UCSC Library Mission and Strategic Directions (Nov. 2013)
- University of California Academic Personnel Manual | APM 360-Librarian Series
Current Contract (effective through September 30, 2018)
- Local information: R&PD Guidelines
- Statewide Committee (includes links to current information: Call for proposals, Guidelines, Forms, Proposal samples)
- Guidelines: UCSC LAUC Guide Program
- LAUC Statewide Web Site
- LAUC Election Calendar for 2015
- Calendar of future Assembly locations
- LAUC Spring Assembly 2013 | UC Systemwide Plan and Priorities (Document)
- LAUC Campus Divisions
- LAUC Divisional Clearinghouse
- LAUC History, 1967-1992