The Library needs your help identifying people and places in photos from the Campus Archive. This collection of 200+ images includes photos from the 1960's through the 1980's.
Were you a student at UCSC in the 60's, 70's or 80's? Were you on the faculty or part of the staff? Are you in any of these photos or can you help identify what these people were doing?
Go to the collection (opens a new window)
- Scan the thumbnail images
- click the 'Next' button (top or bottom) right side of each thumbnail page to get to the next page
- click on a photo for more detail
- click on the "Comments" tag at the bottom of each individual photo to post names, dates, places, descriptions -- anything to help add useful information to each photo
- click on either of the < > arrows in the upper right to navigate back and forth between photos
- click on 'Results' in the upper right to get back to the thumbnail images
Questions? (Under "Service Area," select "Website")