400 titles, pre-2008 through 2012, of more than 50 years of Earth and space sciences research from AGU’s preeminent books. Access to research from 1956 through 2008 provides a rich historical foundation for current work across the Geosciences.
- Includes 17 AGU book series
- Includes 580 book titles, with nearly 9500 book chapters
Congressional Hearings, Part A – Unpublished Hearings
Includes full transcripts of previously unpublished proceedings from 1973-1979, including all oral statements, committee questions, and discussion. Also included are the texts of related reports, statistical analyses, correspondence, exhibits, and articles presented by witnesses or inserted into the record by committee members and staff. This material has never been published by the Government Printing Office and is not part of the depository library program.
Nineteenth Century Collections Online (NCCO) Parts 1-4
1. Nineteenth Century Collections Online Archive 1: British Politics and Society includes tens of thousands of primary sources related to the political climate in Great Britain during the “long” nineteenth century. Invaluable for historical scholarship, the archive includes a range of rare works that offer new avenues for research.
2. Nineteenth Century Collections Online Archive 2: Asia & West Diplomacy & Cultural Exchange features a range of primary source collections related to international relations between Asian countries and the West during the 19th century. These invaluable documents – many never before available – include government reports, diplomatic correspondence, periodicals, newspapers, treaties, trade agreements, NGO papers, and more, offering a detailed look at the inner workings of international relations
3. Nineteenth Century Collections Online Archive 3: British Theatre, Music, and Literature: High and Popular Culture features a wide range of primary sources related to the arts in the Victorian era, from playbills and scripts to operas and complete scores. These rare documents, many of them never before available, were sourced from the British Library and other renowned institutions, and curated by experts in British arts history. Covering more than a century, British Theatre, Music, and Literature is without equal as a resource for 19th century scholars.
4. Nineteenth Century Collections Online Archive 4: Corvey Collection of European Literature includes the full-text of more than 9,500 English, French and German titles. The collection is sourced from the remarkable library of Victor Amadeus, whose Castle Corvey collection was one of the most spectacular discoveries of the late 1970s. The Corvey Collection comprises one of the most important collections of Romantic era writing in existence anywhere – including fiction, short prose, dramatic works, poetry and more – with a focus on especially difficult-to-find works by lesser-known, historically neglected writers.
Times Digital Archive (TDA) Upgrade (1986-2006)An additional 795,000 pages covering 1986-2006, almost doubling the original collection. With an exciting, new interface and 20 years of additional content, The Times Digital Archive, 1785-2006 is an invaluable resource for students and scholars of the 18th - 21st centuries.