LAUC/SC Executive Board Meeting
Tuesday October 5, 1999
215 Science Library
Present: Ann Hubble, LAUC/SC Chair Elect; Fred Yuengling, General Committee
Chair; Kathryn Blackmer Reyes, Secretary; Susan Chesley, LAUC/SC Chair,
and Lee Jaffe.
1) Will be attending an Executive Board meeting in Oakland 10/7/99.
Discussion will be about the Librarian Series talks.
2) LAUC Assembly, Nov. 18th: Jacquelyn Marie has agreed to arrange catering.
Have reserved 3 vans for transportation to/from SJ Airport. Welcome will
be done by Academic Senate Chair, Rodger Anderson, Chemistry Dept.
Webpage for LAUC Assembly is up at http://library.ucsc.edu/library/assembly/.
1) Committee for the Serials Cataloger is: Cheryl Gomez, Fred Yuengling, and Beth
2) 1998-1999 CAPA Review, November 4, 1999, McHenry Library.
3) CAPA Workshop: CAPA workshop tentative date for Dec. 2.
General Committee Report:
1) Program this coming Friday. The CDL Tools And Services Working Group.
Friday, October 8, 1999, 9:00 - 10:30 a.m. Refreshments will be served!
2) Dean David Kliger, Nature Sciences Div. November 12, 2:00 at McHenry
Library Staff Room. Refreshments will be served!
Any Librarians attending the CARL Conference and haven't turned in their
requests, please get them to Ann as soon as possible.