Unique literature awareness tool. Highly selective and highly subjective database of the "best" articles in biology and medicine selected and reviewed by top researchers. You can search for specific articles or topics, or browse various Top 10 lists. Register for alerts to have articles of interest emailed to you.
In F1000 Biology:
1. Mark references.
2. Click the Export button near top of page. Choose Send to EndNote.
3. Save the file to your computer.
In EndNote Web:
1. Open your EndNote Web library.
2. Select the Collect tab, Import References.
3. Use the Browse button to select the file you saved above. Click Open.
4. Under Import Option click on the drop-down list and select Faculty of 1000.
5. Select a group/folder to put the records in. Click Import.