All Computers in both McHenry and S&E Libraries
- MS Office (Macs:MS office 2008, PCs:MS office 2010)
- Web browsers (Macs: Firefox, Safari; PCs:Firefox, Internet Explorer)
- Standard web plugins
- Acrobat reader with email configured.
- FTP clients
- Quicktime media player
- PCs: Google Earth, Acrobat Pro, Google Sketchup
- Macs:Acrobat pro is being rolled out (spring 2011)
- S&E Library: available for checkout at the circulation desk
- McHenry Library: attached to most computers in the Infocommons
- McHenry library: in the microforms area on the 2nd Floor, InfoCommons North near the print release stations.
- S&E Library: in the Cowell Room
For multimedia equipment, see the Media Center.
For equipment inside study rooms, see Study Rooms.
- Adaptive Technology Workstations are available at both the McHenry Library and the Science & Engineering Library.
- For information about available hardware and software, please visit our services for patrons with disabilities page.
S&E Library Reference "E-Corner"
- Directly behind the S&E Reference Desk, there are three computers arranged in an "L" formation adjacent to the printer and print release stations.
- These systems have the same exact software as all S&E Library public PC's and can be used as such.
- Occasionally they will have special course software installed as requested by instructors. Your instructor will have details.
- Fall 2011: "R" Statistics Software, Edgetrack Linguistics Software.